Rediscover my Writing passion 2015

I always make at least 5-10 resolutions every year and write it somewhere but end up losing that paper. I try my best to follow at least two of them but able to complete one of the resolution only. With the 2014 ending, I am going to take the resolution to spend more and more time writing more blog posts in different subjects and field and gain more knowledge and have a dream to publish hundred blog posts by 2015.

I was always interested in reading story books and participating in school essay competitions. When I was twelve years old, my father gave me a black diary and told me to write my experiences of my travelling and festivals or anything which I liked. It was full of fun jolting my thoughts in book and always keeping that book secret. The best part of the diary was that it had a lock option and would open only with a key. But with age and difficult subjects added, I could not get time to read and write about my experiences in my pen diary. I was not very good in my other subjects and so most of the time busy in attending tuitions and extra classes. My brother always considered my writing as waste of time and never understood the happiness and my feelings and satisfaction which I got after scribbling my thoughts in that black diary. Due to pressure of studies and competition, I had to finally give up with my writing and participating in online competitions.

I had no idea of blogging few years back but with use of internet and engaging multiple platforms, I came to know that my writing can get new dimensions and it is a serious business these days. With little knowledge and Internet, I started my blog few years back but could not blog much or write as I was newbie. My interest in social media and digital marketing has increased over last few years and I love browsing internet whenever I get time during holidays. My love for writing and social media has helped me engaged with various platforms like LinkedIn, face book and blogging too. But now after many years of struggle and completing my education, I think blogging has come around as the best way to fulfil my passion and to take the place of my black diary in digital form. The best part is that it allows me to share my experience, raise awareness and I can write without losing and saving it forever. 

With advancement of technology and portable computer and latest tablets, I can move out from my home and still able to follow my passion. With the lightning speed of Micromax Canvas Tab P666, I can write my stuff anytime and anywhere and post it with the help of internet.With Micromax Canvas tab P666,I can easily add media files or embed youtube videos and also I can listen to music while writing.It is so easy and simple now to rediscover my writing and also I can read and follow other bloggers and writers who have same passion for blogging. By exploring other people work, I can understand and learn from experienced people and connect with them anytime even when I am the airport waiting for my flight or stuck in traffic. With the 2014 ending, I am going to take the resolution to spend more and more time writing more blogs in different subjects and field and gain more knowledge and have a dream to publish hundred blog posts by 2015.

Looking to rediscover your passion, check out Micromax Canvas Tab P666 with Intel Inside at http://www.micromaxinfo.com/tablet/Canvas-Tab-P666.




Post a Comment

0 Comments