TATA BOLT :BEAUTIFUL-OUTSTANDING-LUXURIOUS-TRENDY


It is just few months back when I was invited for the launch event of Tata Zest car from Tata Motors in Goa.The journey memories and hangover is still not over and Tata motors has already launched another brand new dashing, powerful and impressive Tata Bolt.
With blogadda latest campaign Get. Set. Bolt, I got the opportunity to visit the Bolt Arena in Crown Interior Mall in Faridabad. I reached the venue in the evening and right the main entrance gate, there was white colour Tata Bolt with people checking the Bolt from every angle.Tata Bolt was the centre of attraction in the mall and everyone was trying to sneak in or have a close look to touch and see this beautiful masterpiece crafted by Tata motors.
As I entered the bolt arena, my first point of interaction was with Tata motors representative who helped me with the Bolt unique selling features and clicked my photo with Narain Karthikeyan invisible statue.Then after a chit chat, I had a full review and inside-out view of the Bolt car.The list goes endless about writing about Tata Bolt but Some of the features have fascinated and impressed me a lot.



#DRIVE NEXT BOLT #CONNECT NEXT BOLT #DESIGN NEXT BOLT


TATA engineers have put of hard work and efforts in designing the powerful engine with consideration from motor car experts and tested with Indian formula one race driver Narain Karthikeyan.Bolt uses powerful Revotron 1.2 turbocharged MPFi petrol engine offering maximum power of 90 PS @ 5000 RPM and the Quadrajet 1.3L diesel engine offers a maximum power of 75 PS @ 4000 RPM as it comes with petrol and diesel variant.

Tata Company has introduced Multi-Drive feature in Bolt with three modes termed as Eco,City and Sports. This is one of the best parts of Bolt that attracts me and I could relate this to my different way of driving. I can easily switch between modes and change power settings to get best engine performance and fuel efficiency which is not present in other cars from competitors. I can choose Eco mode when cruising at regular peak hours or City mode when driving at normal speed. Then I can choose Sport mode to have extra power when driving on highways.

I felt sitting in a business class of an airplane as the leg space is more than enough and is perfect sedan for people looking for 5 seater space segment.I love the latest entertainment features added in the Tata Bolt which help to connect my Smartphone and also the advanced navigation through MapmyIndia navigation tool. The bolt is very much digital having touch screen with Harman infotainment system with voice command recognition helps to change the sound track without touching a single button. 




Tata with collaboration with Bolt has installed Anti-lock Braking System for better corner stability control to make the journey comfortable and has added dual airbags for safety purpose.

Both Interior and Exterior of Tata Bolt have extra protection with signature grille,Alloy wheels and projected head lamps outside and rugby shoulder seats inside plus manu more things.Tata Bolt has certainly made a bold statment with Electric Power Assist Steering and I hope to test it during the test drive in coming weeks.





BOLT in short defination -

B - BEAUTIFUL
O - OUTSTANDING
L - LUXURIOUS
T - TRENDY

“This post is a part of the Get. Set. Bolt. activity at BlogAdda.”

Post a Comment

0 Comments