Experience #UnconditionalLove with the Zenfone. Pamper yourself!

The first thing which comes to mind when it comes to unconditional love is my family. They think about me and care for me without any expectation. But like everyone, I still need a partner in my life with whom I can spend my rest of my life. I am single and happy with my life which comes with full freedom and no commitments.
I am technology geek and love the gadgets as they are my perfect companion for me with unlimited possibilities to explore. Unlike girls, there are no demands and they accept me without any conditions. I feel more possessed with gadgets and attached to them and nothing can be a better way to pamper myself this valentine day than having a brand and awesome Asus Zenfone. 

Five simple reasons why Asus Zenfone is my ideal Valentine are -

1. BOLD AND BEAUTIFUL 

Finding a perfect girl who has dashing looks and good physical appearance is not an easy job for a common man like me unless you belong to high class or be a celebrity. But Zenfone 6 has sleek ergonomic design which feels like holding a premium luxury Smartphone in hand and fits easily in pocket. There is also an option to choose my valentine Zenfone from different colours and cases to match my needs and personality. The extra element with Asus Zenphone is that special protection layer is there as Gorilla glass protects the Smartphone screen from physical damage or scratches.

2. INCREDIBLE SOUND AND AMAZING CAMERA

I love listening to music while travelling and Asus Zenphone gives the ultimate music sound experience with its latest audio optimization technology.Asus Zenphone Pixel Master Technology with latest optical lens gives a picture perfect shot for taking quality pictures. The best part is that it helps to click clear high definition pictures even in low light with its.

3. DOUBLE VALUE FOR MONEY 

Asus Zenfone range starts at perfect range suiting my budget and I consider price as an important factor while considering a phone with respect to its specifications. Handling two girls can be expensive and hectic job but Asus Zenphone comes with dual sim support which can help to save money as I do not have two carry two phones anymore.

4. POWERPACK BATTERY LIFE
Battery matters the most as I love to play games online for hours and this requires enormous power juice. Zenphone is the perfect solution for this as it prevents phone from getting heated and includes power saving mode.

5. INTEGRATED WITH PERFECTION 
Asus Zenfone is perfect valentine due to its processor and storage capabilities. Intel atom processor makes the phone efficient in multi tasking and I can integrate many things together without freezing out the screen. There is a lot more to it as Zenfone understands customer storage requirements and has provided option of expandable storage plus Android Jelly Bean 4.3 operating system which is easy upgradable.

So what are you waiting now...just go visit http://www.flipkart.com/asus for detail specifications and grab it at special offers!


This post is for Indiblogger Happy hour Contest in association with Experience #UnconditionalLove with the Zenfone. Pamper yourself!





Post a Comment

0 Comments