ThoughtBuzz Review : Social Marketing Tool with a Difference

Social Media has taken over the world with everyone engaging online through social media platforms like twitter, face book, instagram and many others. The best part is that these social platforms can be accessed anytime and anywhere over different devices like computer, smart phones, tablet etc. With number of people connected to such platforms, it is important for brands and organisations to connect with them and have their social presence and online digital connect. This has all led to organisations taking the route of digital marketing over traditional way of marketing. Hence it has become very important for organisations to monitor their online social engagement and understand about consumer behaviour and make marketing strategies which help in reducing budget and increasing customer acquisition and participation.

With in order to make this process better and affordable,Thoughtbuzz headquartered in Singapore with many office in other countries including India provides business enterprises with real site insights and data which help in measuring social media management and monitoring their online performance on social sites. It is one stop platform to analyze and manage all social platforms from facebook, youtube, twitter etc at a common place.

I have been using this new platform for quite a few days now and would like to share my experience review with everyone. First time when I opened the website to make an account, I found their main tag line "Engage, Identify, Share, Analyse"very impressive and their website looks very much simple to understand and navigate.


I would say that creating an account on this website is very simple process and just took me few seconds to connect myself via my twitter account. Other ways include using Google, Face book or email sign up. The website gives an option to create a free account or choose from their different plans like premium, enterprise etc which provide greater access and more features to the users.
I like the Thoughtbuzz option at the bottom where we can directly click and get in touch with them which are somehow missing from other online website and it takes time to contact them for support.




Once I entered the website, I found the display dashboard very simple and unique compared to other social networking websites. The main panel tells about trends, notifications and top fans. I like this feature as I can see my active notifications from the entire social platform with a single click over that social media channel.


As I moved to second option, I could easily add my feeds from different platforms and choose different options together. I like this feature the most because it was the first time that I am can see my twitter timeline and my face book fan page together.



The third option on the dashboard is check the people section where we see the list of all people engaged and following our page over social media. It helps to identify fans that are most active and engaged and can be the influencer. One can easily contact them or view their profile plus we can export the whole file list for storing their information in our database.



Social Analysis is made easy with Thoughtbuzz Cross platform Analytics feature. After choosing the option of social platform and specifying the start and end date, I could see the data in graphical format and could see the changes and variations over the period of time. There is also an option to download the data in different file formats. I can see my top retweets, page reach, geographical locations of users plus many more things.Also, there is a possibility to see further details on basis of post wise engagement which can give much clear picture.







Thoughtbuzz offers competitive advantage and flexibility with its multi language support feature and one can easily change the settings from English to regional language. The setting feature also helps to integrate and deactivate different social media platform.


The price range for using full version of  ThoughtBuzz tool gives you full value for money and can help organisations save resources before spending money on advertisement for their next online campaign.

I would say thanks to Blogadda giving this chance to review this great platform where we can easily identify and monitor different things happening on our social networks and also get real time data to analyse it further. I would recommend Thoughtbuzz to everyone who is engaged in digital marketing and social media management.

I am checking out Thoughtbuzz as a part of an activity at BlogAdda.

Post a Comment

0 Comments