#LOVEJATAO with Pyaare Grandfather


I consider my grandfather as someone who is known for his exceptional qualities and who has made a huge impact on your lifestyle and has something very missionary which brings youthful energy and positive in around the atmosphere. Everyone has some or the other person in life who is the idol and has all the mentioned qualities. In my life too, I have my lovely Grandfather who has made a very huge impact with his self belief and giving me strength to move up the ladder and undeniably #madeofgreat.
I respect him due to his excellence achievement while completing his duty of thirty years in PWD department as an employee. He retired with outstanding record and never indulged in corruption or dishonest behaviour. In fact it was due to this attitude he was one of the senior most respected person who was considered part of decision making process. I love my grandfather for his service to humanity and putting family, friends, and work as his first choice. One of the instances which I feel proud of him is he saved life of many animals and specially stray dogs and still make sure that they get the right treatment. He always tries to help environment and motivate people to go green and plant trees in the surrounding community. His ideology means to have discipline in life and never give up attitude. I love his quality of treating everyone in an equal way and no bias on basis of sex or race. He does not believe in reservation and always motivated my grandma to not leave the education and even stressed her to get a degree and finally she become a teacher.
Here is a small one on one interview which will inspire millions of young people as my great grandfather talks about himself and his life.There is small video for my #LOVEJATAO dadu!




My father tells me about many of instances about my grandfather about how he kept our family together and fulfill their needs at time of financial crises in the family and was successful in every situation and gave everyone education and fulfill everyone needs. Now he is retired person and gets a very less pension but I found it really amazing whenever someone knocks the door for some charity or money, he is always there to give some part of money and never let them go empty handed. I have seen him going regularly to Gurudwara to clean the nearby temple and distributing bread and food to the poor every month which shows how great he is and this really makes me proud of my grandfather. I admire him as a perfect role model for his dedication to family and work.He has impressed me by his excellence to maintain a professional approach both in his personal lifestyle.


Wish you very happy Grandparents Day!

I look forward to hear from you how would you celebrate Grandparents Day. Do share a selfie with your grandparents on Sept. 10, 2017 on Twitter or Facebook with #LoveJatao & tag @blogadda to win a goodie from Parachute Advansed.

Post a Comment

0 Comments